Introduction to the Kingston DataTraveler Locker+ G2 USB Flash Drive
There are two types of flash drive users. The first is the usual type that many of us are. The one that simple use it to transport random data from one location or PC to another. I can honestly say I believe that 85% of flash drive users fall in this category. I am sure someone will correct me if I am wrong. The other 15% are probably professionals that want to protect their data from any and every one. Data that is compromised can hinder more harm than good.
If you are the latter and need a flash drive with some type of protection or encryption protection than Kingston got you covered with the DataTraveler Locker+ G2 line of drives. The DataTraveler offers hardware encryption and password protection to get your data under a good solid lock and key. Lets take a closer look at the DataTraveler should we?
Kingston’s take on the Data Traveler
Kingston’s DataTraveler® Locker+ G2 USB Flash drive automatically protects all of your portable data. Available in capacities up to 32GB, it’s easy to use, with no extra software needed, and it works interchangeably between Mac OS X and Windows systems.
For peace of mind, DataTraveler Locker+ G2 hardware encrypts and password protects data saved on the device. Simply select a password during setup and be confident that all your data has a dual layer of protection. It features a stylish, durable metal casing and a built-in key loop so it easily attaches to a briefcase, backpack or purse. DataTraveler Locker+ G2 is backed by a five-year warranty, free technical support and legendary Kingston® reliability.